What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Your perfect solution to add tons of variety, excitement, and an impact of exquisite cooking
- Each and every recipe has been perfectly constructed and designed to be 100% compatible with the very low calorie “HCG Phase”
- With mouth watering, exciting and easy recipes which make being on the diet and every meal an absolute pleasure
- Enjoy mouth-watering, simple, low calorie meals and lose up to 1-2 pounds per day
- Many of the recipes can be easily modified for the Phase 3 portion of the diet
- With over 200+ scrumptious low calorie recipes for the HCG Phase
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. HCG Diet Recipe Handbook scores 70.65/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.hcgdietrecipeshandbook.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: hcgdietrecipeshandbook.com you’ll also be taken through to hcgdietrecipeshandbook.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)